Rigatoni Caesar Salad
We took all the robust flavors of everyone's favorite salad, the Caesar, and tossed in some pasta to make a simple yet wonderful dinner.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried rigatoni or ziti
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Combine tomatoes, anchovies, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in large serving bowl. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain well. Add to sauce with Parmesan; toss well. Let stand 10 minutes. Stir in romaine and serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)13,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet