Rigatoni with Vegetables
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 eggplant (about 1 lb.), peeled and cubed
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1/2 pound dried rigatoni, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degree F. Lightly coat 2 jelly-roll pans with vegetable cooking spray. Drizzle oil over eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms and onion; toss. Arrange vegetables on both pans. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degree F. Spread 1/2 cup of the marinara sauce over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine pasta, vegetables, 1 cup of the marinara sauce and Parmesan in bowl. Spoon into prepared dish. Spread remaining 1/2 cup marinara sauce over top and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with rosemary. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)12,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!