Spaghetti with Five-Minute Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound dried spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/4 pounds plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine tomatoes, basil, and garlic in 4-cup glass measure. Cover with plastic wrap; turning back one section to vent. Microwave on 100 percent power (High) 5 minutes. Puree in food processor with salt and pepper. Toss with hot pasta. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!