- 2 large zucchini, or 1 lb baby zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound bow-tie pasta
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss zucchini and garlic with 1 tbsp olive oil. Spread mixture evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, stirring once, until zucchini is tender, about 15 min.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus and peas 3 to 4 min before it's done. Drain, reserving some pasta water, and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Toss pasta mixture with the zucchini, garlic, chives, parsley, zest, Parmesan and 1 tbsp olive oil. Add 2 to 4 tbsp of reserved pasta water. Top with extra Parmesan. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)11,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!