Tomato, Fresh Mozzerella and Arugula Pasta
- 3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 6 cups trimmed arugula or watercress
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound penne, cooked according to package directions
1. Combine tomatoes, arugula, mozzarella, olive oil, salt and pepper in large bowl. Toss with hot pasta. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)14,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!