Peanut-Butter Silk Pie
This no-bake chocolate and peanut butter pie is a favorite in the summer. Make it in just 15 minutes!
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream, beaten until stiff
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie-crumb crust
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 3 tablespoons brewed coffee
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
1. For Peanut-Butter Filling, beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl, until creamy. Gently fold in half the beaten cream, then fold in remaining cream until blended. Spread filling in crust; smooth top.
2. For topping, combine chocolate pieces and coffee in a microwave proof bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on High 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Cool chocolate slightly, then pour over top of filling. Refrigerate pie 1 hour until chocolate is firm, then cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, if desired.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)50,
- sat. fat(g)21,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet