Chili-Coated Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
1. Grease a metal 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Combine all the spices on sheet of waxed paper. Roll tenderloins in the spices to coat; transfer to prepared pan. Roast 25 to 30 minutes, until instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of the tenderloin reaches 155 degrees F. Remove pork from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)7,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!