Flower- and Duck-Shaped Cheddar Cheese and Ham Finger Sandwiches
Yield: 8 small (4-inch) sandwiches Prep 15 mins Start to Finish 30 mins
- 1 cup (3-1/2 oz.) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) chopped sliced deli ham
- 2 tablespoons drained, chopped pimiento or roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 16 slices whole-wheat bread
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Pulse cheese, ham, pimiento, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a food processor until finely ground.
2. Cut bread with 3-1/2-inch cookie cutters into flower and duck shapes. Spread bottom bread halves with filling (about 1 tablespoon) and top with remaining bread (you will have some filling left over). Press sandwiches slightly so you can just begin to see filling on the sides and roll edges in parsley.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)8,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!