Gone-In-A-Minute Rubbed Ribs
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 3/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 racks baby rack ribs (about 5 lbs total)
- lime wedges, for serving
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F and place rack in lower third. For dry rub, in a small bowl, combine sugar, chili powder, salt, mustard powder, paprika and cinnamon; reserve 2 tbsp.
2. Rinse ribs and pat dry. Place each rack of ribs on a sheet of heavy-duty (or double layer) foil large enough to wrap around ribs. Rub ribs on both sides with dry rub and wrap in foil, making an airtight seal. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet; roast 1 hour and 30 minutes.
3. Heat grill to medium high. Sprinkle ribs with reserved dry rub, remove foil and grill, turning occasionally, until grill-marked and deep brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Slice and serve with lime wedges. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)67,
- sat. fat(g)25,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet