Herbed Roast Pork
- 4 pounds boneless pork roast, tied
- 1 tablespoon slivered garlic
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary
- 1 small bunch fresh sage
- Rosemary and sage sprigs, for garnish
1. Heat oven to 350 degree F. With a small, sharp knife, cut slits into all sides of pork and insert slivers of garlic into each. Brush all sides with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place rosemary and sage under the string all around the roast. Transfer pork to a small roasting pan. Roast pork 1 hour and 45 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in center of pork reaches 160 degree F.
2. Transfer pork to cutting board. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Garnish with herbs. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)26,
- sat. fat(g)9,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet