- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon habanero chile powder* or ground red pepper
- 2 2 pound packages pork tenderloins (4 tenderloins)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Assorted bottled sauces such as red or yellow sweet pepper sauce or cranberry BBQ sauce
- Fresh rosemary and lime, for garnish
1. For dry rub, combine allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, salt and habanero powder in a cup. Brush tenderloins with oil; sprinkle evenly with dry rub. If desired, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Heat grill.
3. Add tenderloins and grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning once. Brush each tenderloin with 3/4 cup desired sauce and grill 5 to 10 minutes more, until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into thickest section of each tenderloin registers 160 degrees F.
4. Meanwhile, heat 1/2 cup of each sauce just until warm. Transfer tenderloins to cutting board; slice and arrange on a platter. Serve with sauces. Garnish with rosemary and lime, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!