Quick and Easy Classic Ribs
- 2 racks baby back ribs (about 5 lbs total)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F and place rack in lower third.
2. Rinse ribs and pat dry. Place each rack of ribs on a sheet of heavy-duty (or double layer) foil large enough to wrap around ribs. Sprinkle with salt and wrap in foil, making an airtight seal. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and roast 1 hour and 30 minutes.
3. Heat grill to medium high. Lightly brush ribs with some barbecue sauce, remove foil and grill, turning once, until grill-marked and golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Generously brush with remaining sauce, slice and serve. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)67,
- sat. fat(g)25,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!