Scrambled Eggs and Ham in a Pita Pocket
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 slices (3 oz.) Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 2 6 - 7 inches warm pita breads
1. Whisk eggs, egg whites, bacon, water, chives, and salt in medium bowl.
2. Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 30 seconds. Spoon small pieces of cream cheese evenly over top. Scramble eggs just until set.
3. Cut pitas in half; fill each half with one quarter egg mixture. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)8,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!