- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 8 inches corn or flour tortillas, heated
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup avocado dip or prepared guacamole
- 1/4 cup sour cream
1. Heat grill pan over medium heat or heat broiler. Combine chili powder and oil in small bowl. Rub evenly over chicken breasts. Grill or broil 4 inches from heat source 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
2. Slice chicken crosswise into strips. Divide evenly among warm tortillas and top with lettuce, tomato, salsa, avocado dip and sour cream. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)14,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet