Chicken Nuggets with Trio of Sauces
- 36 Ritz crackers
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup prepared salsa, drained
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise dressing
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise dressing
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
1. Heat oven to 375 degree F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Place crackers in food processor; pulse to fine crumbs. Transfer to bowl.
3. Whisk egg, water, and oil in another bowl. Add chicken, turning to coat. Roll in crumbs and transfer to prepared cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.Prepare Creamy Salsa::
4. Combine salsa, the 1/4 cup mayonnaise dressing and the sour cream in bowl.Prepare Honey Mustard::
5. Combine honey, mustard, and the 2 tablespoons mayonnaise dressing in bowl.Prepare Pineapple Chutney::
6. Combine pineapple, corn syrup, vinegar, and salt in small saucepan. Heat to boiling and cook until very thick, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
7. Serve chicken with trio of sauces. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)23,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet