Go Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 1/2 cup red pepper sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 10 inches burrito-size flour tortillas
- 3 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 celery ribs, tough strings removed, cut into thin strips
1. Whisk 1/4 cup pepper sauce, oil, garlic and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until blended. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.Make Blue-Cheese Dressing::
2. Meanwhile, stir sour cream and mayonnaise together in a small bowl. Stir in cheese and lemon juice.
3. Heat broiler. Place chicken on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Broil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
4. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons dressing, leaving a 1-1/2-inch border. Divide and arrange strips of lettuce, chicken and celery about 1 inch from the bottom edge of each tortilla. Combine remaining 1/4 cup red pepper sauce and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl; drizzle over celery. Tightly roll up tortillas; wrap in waxed paper. (Can be made ahead. Refrigerate up to 2 hours.) Cut in half through paper to serve.
Make Ahead Tip
- Prepare wraps. Refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)22,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!