Grilled Chicken Caesar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 cups trimmed watercress
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
1. Heat grill. For dressing, whisk lemon juice with anchovy paste and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in medium bowl; whisk in oil and shallots. Set aside.
2. Between 2 sheets of wax paper, pound chicken gently with rolling pin or mallet 1/4-inch-thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill over medium* heat 4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, toss watercress with dressing and arrange on 4 plates. Top with chicken and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
- To test for medium heat, you should be able to hold your hand over the coals at the height of the food for 4 seconds before you have to pull away.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)11,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet