Grilled Chicken Reuben
Yield: 4 sandwiches Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup prepared chili sauce or ketchup
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 cups prepared coleslaw mix
- 4 slices seeded rye bread, toasted
- 4 slices low-fat Jarlesberg cheese
1. Heat grill or grill pan. Combine mustard, oil, salt, pepper and coriander in small bowl. Rub mixture onto both sides of chicken. Grill over medium* heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, combine chili sauce and mayonnaise in bowl. Add coleslaw mix; toss well.
3. Heat broiler. Line cookie sheet with foil. To assemble sandwiches, place chicken on bread; top with one quarter of slaw and one slice cheese. Repeat process 3 more times with remaining chicken, bread, slaw and cheese.
4. Place sandwiches on prepared cookie sheet; broil until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes. Makes 4 sandwiches.
- To test for medium heat, you should be able to hold your hand over the coals at the height of the food for 4 seconds before you have to pull away.
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet