Grilled Turkey with Citrus Greens
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound assorted bitter greens (such as arugula or watercress)
- 1/2 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 turkey cutlets (1 lb.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsMake Citrus Greens::
1. Whisk together oil, cilantro, vinegar, peels, juices, ginger and the 1 teaspoon salt. Add greens and tomatoes, tossing to coat.
2. Meanwhile, heat large grill pan 3 minutes; brush with vegetable oil. Sprinkle turkey with the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper; cook over medium* heat 1-1/2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Arrange 1 cutlet on each of 4 serving plates. Divide and top with greens. Makes 4 servings.
- To test for medium heat, you should be able to hold your hand over the coals at the height of the food for 4 seconds before you have to pull away.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)20,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!