Turkey Cutlets Marsala
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, pounded
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, stems removed, sliced
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Cut cutlets crosswise into thirds. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt,and the pepper in shallow dish; lightly coat both sides of turkey.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook, just until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to platter; keep warm.
3. Add mushrooms, onion, thyme, remaining 1 teaspoon oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to skillet. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are brown and onion is tender, 5 minutes. Add broth and wine. Boil 1 minute. Return turkey to skillet. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet