BLT Layered Salad
- 18 1/4inch slices beefsteak tomato
- 1 pound mozzarella, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 ounces turkey bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Arrange on each of 6 plates two alternating layers of tomatoes, mozzarella, arugula, basil, and bacon; salt and pepper to taste while drizzling each layer with vinegar and oil. Top each mound with remaining slice of tomato. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)30,
- sat. fat(g)13,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!