BLT Layered Salad
There's no bread in this BLT. Just layer turkey bacon, arugula, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil, then eat with a knife and fork for dinner.
- 18 1/4inch slices beefsteak tomato
- 1 pound mozzarella, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 ounces turkey bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Arrange on each of 6 plates two alternating layers of tomatoes, mozzarella, arugula, basil, and bacon; salt and pepper to taste while drizzling each layer with vinegar and oil. Top each mound with remaining slice of tomato. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)30,
- sat. fat(g)13,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet