Jicama and Orange Salad
Yield: 3-1/2 cups Prep 20 mins
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 oranges, peeled and white pith removed, cut into segments
- 2 cups peeled and diced jicama
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin seed
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. Place onion in a sieve and rinse under hot water for 1 minute; drain and pat dry on paper towels. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
- Servings Per Recipe 7
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!