- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 14 cups assorted mixed greens (such as 2 large bunches each watercress and Boston lettuce)
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- 2 avocados, cut into 3/4-inch dice
1. For the dressing, whisk mayonnaise, orange juice, chili sauce, white-wine vinegar, shallots, salt, sugar and pepper in medium bowl. Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
2. Toss greens, oranges, and diced avocado in a large serving bowl with half the dressing. Serve with remaining dressing. Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Fat, total(g)13,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!