Shredded Carrot Salad
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled, trimmed and shredded
- 1/2 tart green apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh-flat leaf parsley
1. For dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk together juice, honey and salt. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until combined well; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine carrot, apple and parsley. Toss with dressing and serve. (Can be made ahead. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours.) Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)19,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet