Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad
- 1 pound cooked, shelled, and deveined medium shrimp
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 ounce can (7.75 oz.) hearts of palm
- 1 ounce jar (6 oz.) artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai peanut sauce*
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, onions, and cilantro. Drain hearts of palm and cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Drain artichoke hearts and coarsely chop. Add broth to bowl with shrimp. Whisk together olive oil, peanut sauce, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Combine with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.
- Available in the international section of most supermarkets. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)17,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!