Barbecue Chicken and Blue Cheese Twin Rolls
Mix store-bought roasted chicken breast with bottled barbecue sauce, then top it with creamy blue cheese sauce for a dinner sandwich that's easy and delicious.
- 10 ounces store-bought carved, roasted chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons store-bought prepared barbecue sauce or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped celery rib
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 small seeded rolls (3 inches in diameter)
- 1/2 cup sprouts
1. Stir together chicken and barbecue sauce in a bowl; salt and pepper to taste.
2. Stir together celery, cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, and Tabasco in another bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Split rolls and top bottom halves evenly with barbecue chicken, cheese mixture, sprouts, and remaining top halves of rolls.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet