Barbecue Chicken and Blue Cheese Twin Rolls
- 10 ounces store-bought carved, roasted chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons store-bought prepared barbecue sauce or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped celery rib
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 small seeded rolls (3 inches in diameter)
- 1/2 cup sprouts
1. Stir together chicken and barbecue sauce in a bowl; salt and pepper to taste.
2. Stir together celery, cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, and Tabasco in another bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Split rolls and top bottom halves evenly with barbecue chicken, cheese mixture, sprouts, and remaining top halves of rolls.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!