Roast Chicken Sandwich with Bacon and Guacamole
- 2 firm-ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 6 seeded brioche or regular rolls, split horizontally and toasted
- 3/4 pound purchased roasted chicken, shredded
- 3/4 pound bacon, cooked, slices broken in half
- 2 small tomatoes, red and yellow, sliced
1. Halve, pit, and scoop out flesh from avocado into a bowl. Using a fork, coarsely mash avocado. Stir in cilantro, juice, and garlic; salt and pepper to taste, for guacamole.
2. Spread bottom halves of rolls with guacamole, then top with chicken, bacon, and tomato. Cover with tops of rolls and serve. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)25,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet