Salami and Brie Panini
Yield: 4 paninis Prep 15 mins Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 loaf or 4 rolls ciabatta
- 4 ounces Brie, sliced
- 12 thin slices hard salami (4 to 5 oz.)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat a grill pan on the stove or a grill press. Slice apple into thin rounds and place on grill until just soft, 2 to 3 min.
2. Cut bread into 4 pieces; slice pieces or rolls in half lengthwise. Divide Brie among sandwiches. Top with salami, apples and remaining bread.
3. Brush sandwiches with olive oil and grill until cheese is melted and bread is just crisp, about 7 min; serve hot. Makes 4 paninis.
- Fat, total(g)22,
- sat. fat(g)10,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!