Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 slices (1 to 1-1/4 oz. each) Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese
- 2 thin slices red onion
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
1. Spread toast with mustard. Top with cheese, onion, and tomato. Broil in toaster oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Makes 2 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 2
- Fat, total(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!