Yield: Makes 2-1/4 cups Prep 15 mins Start to Finish 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons seeded chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 pound dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
1. Melt butter in a heavy 2-quart saucepan. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeno; cook, stirring until softened, about 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool. (Can be made ahead. Cover and chill up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.) Makes 2-1/4 cups.
- Fat, total(g)2,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!