Yield: 1 cup Start to Finish 15 mins
- 1 10 ounce frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon raspberry-flavored liqueur, (optional)
- Sherbet or ice cream, (optional)
1. Reserve 1/3 cup fruit from raspberries. Place remaining fruit and juice in food processor or blender with corn syrup; process until smooth. Strain through sieve into small bowl; stir in reserved fruit and raspberry liqueur, if desired. Serve 2 tablespoons sauce over sherbet or ice cream, if desired. Makes 1 cup (eight 2-tablespoon servings).
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet