Yield: 1 cup Start to Finish 15 mins
- 1 10 ounce frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon raspberry-flavored liqueur, (optional)
- Sherbet or ice cream, (optional)
1. Reserve 1/3 cup fruit from raspberries. Place remaining fruit and juice in food processor or blender with corn syrup; process until smooth. Strain through sieve into small bowl; stir in reserved fruit and raspberry liqueur, if desired. Serve 2 tablespoons sauce over sherbet or ice cream, if desired. Makes 1 cup (eight 2-tablespoon servings).
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!