Catfish with Salsa and Olives
- 1 package (10 oz.) couscous
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 catfish fillets, skinned (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green olives
1. Start to cook couscous according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, combine flour and salt in a 9-inch pie plate. Coat catfish on both sides with flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet 2 minutes over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until browned. Add salsa and olives to pan. Cook 5 to 7 minutes more, spooning salsa occasionally over catfish, until fish flakes easily with fork. Fluff couscous with a fork and serve with fish. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)17,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!