- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless cod fillet (1 inch thick), cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers and cook 4 minutes, stirring, until vegetables are lightly browned. Add cod, tomatoes, olives, thyme, orange peel, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine; cover skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 9 to 11 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork, gently turning fish once with a metal spatula. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!