Maple Soy Glazed Salmon
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 salmon fillets, 1-1/4-inch thick (6- to 7-oz. each)
- 3 bunches green onions, trimmed to 7 inches in length
1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a bowl until combined well. Pour half of marinade in a glass pie plate or dish just large enough to hold salmon, reserving remaining marinade.
2. Preheat grill. Put salmon in dish and turn to coat. Let fish marinate, turning occasionally, at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Grill fish, skin-side up, on a lightly oiled rack over moderate heat, uncovered. Turn once until golden brown and just cooked through, for 10 to 12 minutes total. Grill green onions, laying them crosswise on a lightly oiled rack. season with salt and pepper to taste and grill, turning once, until just tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, bring remaining marinade to a boil in a small saucepan and simmer 1 minute. Serve salmon over green onions drizzled with sauce. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!