Poached Salmon with Green Sauce
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 4 6 ounces salmon steaks
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
1. Combine 1 inch water, lemon and 2 teaspoons salt in large skillet; bring to a boil over high heat. Add salmon. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until each salmon steak is opaque throughout and flakes easily with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, blend mayonnaise, chives, parsley, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper in blender until smooth. Transfer to bowl; stir in cucumber.
3. Drain salmon. Serve with mayonnaise mixture. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)24,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet