Roasted Fish with Green Sauce
- 2 whole red snapper, sea bass, or sea trout (3 to 4 lbs. each), cleaned
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh rosemary sprigs and lemon slices, for garnish
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
1. Line jelly-roll pan with foil. Place fish on foil; sprinkle each cavity with 1/2 teaspoon of the rosemary and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place several lemon slices in each cavity. Rub remaining 1-1/2 teaspoons rosemary over fish. Cover; refrigerate up to 8 hours.
2. Heat oven to 450 degree F. Remove fish from refrigerator; let stand 15 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil. Roast 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to serving platter; garnish with rosemary sprigs and lemon slices, if desired.Make Green Sauce::
3. Meanwhile, chop parsley and capers in food processor. Add mustard, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper; pulse. With machine on, gradually add oil through feed tube until just blended. Serve with fish. Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Fat, total(g)8,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!