Salmon Steaks Teriyaki
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1 3/4inches salmon steaks (8 to 10 oz. each)
1. Heat grill.
2. For teriyaki marinade, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, sesame oil and salt in large shallow glass dish; add salmon steaks and turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
3. Arrange salmon on grill; reserve marinade. Grill over medium-hot* heat 4 minutes; brush with reserved marinade. Turn; brush with marinade. Grill 4 to 6 minutes more or until fish flakes eaily when tested with fork. Makes 4 servings.
- To test for medium-hot heat, you should be able to hold your hand over the coals at the height of the food for 3 seconds before you have to pull away.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!