Fresh green beans and shrimp make the filler for these tasty tacos. A quick-fix tomato and cucumber salsa make a colorful, low-calorie topper.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups seeded, chopped tomato
- 1 cup seeded, chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in heavy foil and heat in oven for 10 min. Meanwhile, for salsa, combine tomato, cucumber, scallions, cilantro, lime juice and salt; set aside.
2. In a bowl toss beans with 1/2 tsp of fajita seasoning. In another bowl toss shrimp with 1/2 tsp seasoning. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beans and cook, stirring, 3 min. Add shrimp and stir, cooking 3 min more or until shrimp turn opaque.Assemble tacos::
3. Divide shrimp-and-bean mixture between warm tortillas. Serve with salsa. Serves 4.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)7,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet