Smoked Salmon and Creme Fraiche Pizzette
Yield: 32 wedges Prep 20 mins Grill 2 mins
- 4 6 inches flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup creme de fraiche or sour cream
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Finely chopped onions (optional)
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
1. Heat grill. Brush both sides of tortillas with olive oil. Grill 1 to 2 minutes per side, until grill marks appear. Transfer to cutting board. Divide and spread creme fraiche or sour cream on one side of tortillas. Using smoked salmon, arrange 1 or 2 slices on top of creme fraiche for each tortilla. Sprinkle each with chopped chives. Slice each into 8 wedges. Serve with lemon wedges, chopped onions, and ground pepper, if desired. Makes 32 wedges.
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!