Snapper with Cilantro Sauce
- 3 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 4 fresh Thai red or green chilies,* seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch sugar
- 4 red snapper, flounder, sole, or orange roughy fillets (4 oz. each)
DirectionsMake Cilantro Sauce::
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in blender; puree until smooth. Makes 3/4 cup.
2. Heat oven to 400 degree F. Lightly oil 4 squares of foil or parchment paper. Place fish on foil. Lightly sprinkle with salt; spread 2 teaspoons of the Cilantro Sauce on each fillet. Fold foil up around fish and crimp edges to seal; place on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve fish with remaining sauce. Makes 4 servings.
- Thai chilies are available in the produce section of most supermarkets or in Asian markets.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!