Summer Seafood Salad with Corn and Basil
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 cups finely diced zucchini
- 1 1 1/4pound lobster, cooked and shelled, or 6 ounces cooked lobster or crab sticks
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered fresh basil leaves, divided
- 1 cup finely diced tomato
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Cook corn in boiling salted water 7 minutes. Transfer with tongs to a bowl. When cool, cut kernels from cobs.
2. Meanwhile, return water to a boil, add zucchini and cook 2 minutes; drain. Chop lobster coarsely; cut shrimp in half.
3. For dressing, whisk lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl. Whisk in oil. Toss 2 tablespoons of the dressing with lobster, shrimp and 2 tablespoons of the basil.
4. Add tomato, corn, zucchini and remaining basil to dressing in large bowl; toss. Arrange on lettuce on platter. Top with seafood mixture. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)9,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet