Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Skewers
Yield: 8 skewers Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pound extra-large shrimp, cleaned with tails intact
- 3 9 ounces andouille chicken sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1. Mix together chili sauce, Tabasco and lemon juice; set aside. wrap each shrimp around a piece of sausage, then thread 3 shrimp onto each skewer.
2. Grill over medium-high heat until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 4 min, brushing with the chili sauce mixture during the last minute of cooking. Serve skewers with remaining sauce.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet