Grandmas Chicken Noodle Soup
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. In a large saucepan, combine broth, noodles, onions, celery, and carrots and bring to a boil over high heat, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes. Stir in chicken and parsley and cook until heated through, 5 minutes more. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)7,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!