Orange SMore Tart
- 2 cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- 1 7 1/2ounce jar marshmallow cream or 1 package marshmallows
- Chocolate-covered graham crackers or chocolate graham-cracker pieces
- Candied orange peel, for garnish
1. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Combine graham-cracker crumbs, melted butter and marmalade in a medium bowl. Press mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool.
2. In a small saucepan, heat cream on low heat until almost simmering. Whisk in chocolate, liqueur and orange zest until smooth. Let mixture cool slightly. Pour cooled mixture into graham-cracker crust. Gently tap bottom of pan on counter to settle mixture evenly. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
3. To serve, dollop marshmallow cream over top. (If using marshmallows, place on a nonstick cookie sheet and heat in oven until tops just begin to brown. Remove from oven and arrange as desired over tart.) Top with chocolate-covered graham crackers and sprinkle on orange peel. Makes 12 to 14 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)9,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet