Roasted Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Wraps with Chipotle Mayonnaise
Using precooked bacon saves time when making these turkey wraps for dinner. A smoky mayonnaise sauce adds flavor.
- 1 firm-ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 10 ounces store-bought carved, roasted turkey breast
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce or to taste
- 4 9 - 10 inches flour tortillas
- 8 1 3/4ounce slices precooked bacon
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro sprigs
1. Halve avocado lengthwise, then remove and discard pit. Scoop flesh from peel with a spoon and slice lengthwise. Transfer slices to a bowl, drizzle with 1 tablespoon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Toss turkey in another bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Stir together mayonnaise with adobo sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Top mayonnaise mixture with avocado, turkey, bacon, and cilantro. Starting with same side, roll tortilla tightly to enclose filling, while folding about 1-1/2 inches of remaining sides inward to completely encase filling. Diagonally halve rolled tortillas and serve.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)32,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet