With black beans, cheese, salsa, and sour cream, this healthy turkey casserole is like a baked taco, so kids are sure to love it.
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups shredded, cooked turkey
- 1 14 1/2ounce can no-salt diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups bottled salsa
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack and Monterey Jack cheese (3 oz. total)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 7 - 8 inches whole-wheat or regular flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. For filling, stir together turkey, half the tomatoes with juice, beans, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, scallions, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper. Spoon about 2/3 cup filling on each tortilla. Roll tortillas around filling. Place, seam sides down to hold tortillas together, in prepared dish; set aside.
2. For sauce, stir together remaining tomatoes and juice, salsa and hot pepper sauce. Spoon over enchiladas. Cover dish with foil and bake 30 min. Uncover and top with remaining cheese; bake 5 to 10 min more or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional cilantro and scallions. Serves 8.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)26,
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet