- 2 large heads fennel, halved, cored and cut lengthwise into 1-inch strips
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow), cut into strips
- 3 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut up (no substitutions)
- 1 2 ounce can anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
1. Arrange vegetables on large serving platter. If desired, cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.Make Dip::
2. Heat oil and garlic in small saucepan over low heat just until garlic turns golden. Add butter and anchovies and cook until butter melts. Serve hot with vegetables. Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Fat, total(g)12,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!