Grilled Red Potato Kabobs
- 4 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Place potatoes in salted water to cover in large saucepot. Heat to boiling; boil until potatoes are tender or about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain. Transfer potatoes to large bowl and toss with oil, garlic and pepper.
2. Heat grill. Thread potatoes evenly on 6 metal skewers. Grill over medium* heat 9 minutes, turning every 3 minutes and brushing with oil mixture, until evenly browned. Makes 12 servings.
- To test for medium heat, you should be able to hold your hand over the coals at the height of the food for 4 seconds before you have to pull away.
Make Ahead Tip
- Precook potatoes. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Grill as directed.
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Fat, total(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet