Lima Beans with Red Pepper
- 1 16 ounce package frozen lima beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Microwave lima beans according to package directions; drain well. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and cook 5 minutes. Stir in bell pepper and cook 6 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook until fragrant. Add lima beans and broth. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more, until lima beans are heated through. Stir in pepper. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)4,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!