Peas with Red Onion
Here's a versatile low-fat, low-calorie side dish that cooks up in no time.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Heat oil and butter together in saucepan. Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Add peas, water, salt and pepper. Heat to boiling. Cover and cook vegetables 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet